Saturday, January 31, 2009






I got another box of 20 dolls finished and mailed off. Just another 18 more to go and I can start working on their dresses. There are two of the dolls I am so tempted to keep. One favors a picture of my mother when she was young and the other is just very unique. The one pictured here is the unique one. She has a turned and tilted head. She is looking down more than the others. It is hard not to keep the ones that are truly different.


I have an earnest desire to make a new doll. The day is almost over but it could still happen.

My husband has built a beautiful 5 ft tall lighthouse for the front yard. He put a solar light at the top and a chain around the top.



It is hard to see in the picture but the little chain goes around through the posts that stick up around the light. We may try and see if they sell.

2 comments:

KittyAnn said...

Beautiful doll - KEEP HER - she is calling your name! I am still thinking of driving up to A-ville to this event if I am able, I just got the papers from Suzie. My next door neighbor has one of the lighthouses, he rigged the light to come on whenever someone walked up to the door. The lights revolves and is quite entertaining. Best, Ani

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

C.She is beautiful you need to keep her.
You can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Good job.
judy j