Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WOO HOO!
I can't believe it! I entered four things in the NC state fair and I won four 1st place ribbons!
I had to look on line because I have not been able to go. I found everything but one of the categories I entered. But a friend went and saw that one and told me I had a first place.
She and I will go tomorrow.
I thought the gourd lady might get a ribbon and maybe the card. But yipee!!! everything won.
Maybe I should not ever enter again as what can top that?
I will take my camera tomorrow and get pictures of some of the great stuff there. I saw some categories that I didn't know about while I was searching for the winners. There is a painted fabric category that I wish I had known about. I will be sure to check out the entries for that category this year.

3 comments:

Heera said...

Congratulations Cindy! I love your dolls. Hope to see them in person this weekend when I go to the fair.

Dixie Redmond said...

Hey, Cindy! Congratulations - that's so great.

Dixie

Deanna Hogan said...

Cindy,
I'm not at all surprised about your blue ribbons. Your dolls are great!

Deanna