Monday, October 25, 2010


I picked up my State Fair entries today. I will take pictures soon and post some of them.

I recently discovered digi-stamping. I used to be a rubber stamp demonstrator for a major company and only quit because I was spending more money than I was making. At one point I started designing stamps and have sold a few of my Hammered Dulcimer designs. Now I am getting interested in finding ways to use my graphic art and previously designed stamp images as digi stamps.

That is one of my images above. It was part of a "Quilted Cuties" series I had made. There are seven already created and never distributed.

The way I understand it people can purchase images online to download and then use like they would stamp images to make cards, scrapbook pages, crafts. I took this image and colored it using photoshop and then layered it over backgrounds, used a star brush and a little of my graphic talents and made this card. It is strictly a digital card so there are no embelishments that I would normally put on a card.


At any rate... we will see where this leads.

No comments: