Sunday, October 31, 2010

New things to do

Well... I participated in my first blog hop. It is one for card making lovers. I saw some cool things and learned about new techniques. If you are interested in stamping you can see the new "digi stamps" and cards here.
http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-new-dude-time-doodles-come-hop-with.html
I am looking forward to making some cards again.
On another note. I hope you all had a happy Halloween. I am looking forward to November and all the family fun and creative things that will be bringing for me. My first cool thing is that I will be going to Tennessee to my sister's mountain home. I will get to play music with a man who played in my father's bluegrass band when I was young.
Then the next weekend I will be going to a doll workshop taught by Susie McMahon. What wonderful dolls she makes. I hope I will learn something new.

No comments: