Monday, November 8, 2010





I'm inspired. I attended a workshop in Maryland hosted by Rose Gibbons (who is a wonderful hostess!) and taught by Susie McMahon ( who is a wonderful teacher and artist.) I learned some new techniques and can't wait to keep trying them out. My doll is on her way to being done. I have to let her 'hair' dry, which will take a couple of days.. and then I can paint her. Painting the face is my favorite thing because that is when they really come to life.
If you have never seen Susie McMahon's work you need to check it out.
http://susiemcmahondolls.blogspot.com/
This is my doll before I put her in the dryer.I also took a few pictures of the things that won ribbons at the fair. For some reason my pictures have not been coming out very well. Some are across the top.

No comments: