Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pieces of April

Do you remember that song from the 70's.. "I've got pieces of April"?
Well... my pieces of April (other than the pictures of my granddaughter) are my new dolls.  I am so glad to have had the time to come to a place where I can finally post some pictures.  I am almost finished with my little "Wild Thing" doll.  I made the face using a mold created by Susie McMahon.  It is her brain child and I think they are adorable.
http://www.susiemcmahondolls.blogspot.com/
Here she is...




She still needs a few little details.  But I wanted to share her.  Now that I have a new photo edting software I can.   If you have not tried GIMP take a look at it. Freeware you download from the internet.
I have another doll in the works that is getting close to being photoed.   I might even get some pics of her in the raw.

No comments: